I wanted to start with this one because I feel it is imperative. We live in a dangerous world, especially when it comes to the Internet. Our children are not safe online, and there are too many dangers to think about it.
Looking for parental control apps? I think the FamiSafe parental control app is an excellent option for you. It’s no secret that no one is safe online when cyberbullying and child abusers are always looking for young victims.
The same thing happened to me when I was about 16 years old; I was just having sex with people “I met” online without realizing the dangers. I feel very grateful that nothing wrong happened to me. Thank you so much for these apps. In this way, we can ensure that our children are safe at all times.
What FamiSafe can do as parental control?
Track Real-Time Location
Like most powerful parental control software, The FamiSafe Windows parental controls app offers the option to track your child’s current location. You do not have to call or text them often to update their whereabouts. A quick look at the app will let you know the exact location of your child at some point.
See Location History
Want to know where your children are going if you are not with them? the app keeps a history of the places they visited. This timeline can also help you to better understand your child’s behavior and interests.
You can create a geofence, and when your child arrives or leaves, you will receive a notification immediately. This ensures that your child will not go out of the daily routine, and it will notify you if your child enters an unsafe place, you have indicated earlier.
Screen Time Monitoring
You can get a detailed report on how much time your child spends each day, week, or month. The report also shows the time of day your children are most active when they use their phones.
Set Screen Time
To manage the use of gadgets, you can set an intelligent plan. You can set different limits depending on the day of the week and the location of your child. When the deadline has passed, the device will be disabled automatically. You can also set time limits depending on specific apps, such as YouTube and Facebook.
How to set up FamiSafe
- Getting started using FamiSafe is a simple process.
- You can download the app or go directly to their website.
- You will install it on your child’s phone and your phone.
- Once you have completed the installation, you can now set it according to the preferences or limitations you would like to develop.
Features parental control apps
- Parental control software you can use FamiSafe to filter websites by category. Chrome and Safari support browsers. Some of the categories listed include violence against older persons.
- Records some of the most critical activities for your children that you need to know. It will give you a clear understanding of how your child’s day went.
- You do not need to check your child’s phone every day. Even if you do not have physical access to the phone, using the app installed on your device, you can watch your child’s timeline for activities, including watched videos or games.
- Also, use FamiSafe for PC to detect suspicious images stored on your child’s phone. You will receive an immediate warning if pornographic content is found.
- The app can create automated alerts if the app finds suspicious words in your child’s social media accounts.
Download the FamiSafe for PC
- That understands your child’s behavior and interests better.
GOOGLE PLAY https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wondershare.famisafe
APPLE STORE https://apps.apple.com/us/app/famisafe-parental-control-app/id1385417904
AMAZON STORE https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0876SHYGC
Price of FamiSafe
FamiSafe is known for having the most affordable subscriptions that fit your needs. You can choose the best plan according to your budget.TheThe monthly plan costs $ 9.99 per month, the quarterly goal is $ 6.66 per month, and the yearlyTheto understand your child’s behavior and interests better plan is $ 4.99 per month. You can monitor up to 30 devices depending on the subscription you choose.
It does not take much research to see how dangerous the Internet can be for a child, so monitoring your child’s computer remotely becomes an essential and necessary problem. While you may be concerned about attacking or disrespecting your child’s privacy, you will eventually be able to conclude that a monitoring system is beneficial and necessary. By using one, you will not worry thinking about what your children are doing on their computer, while your children can explore freely and find the safest and most enjoyable side of the internet. It would be a good idea to talk to them about it before you start to shy away, this way they can feel included in the decision and accept it easier to understand your child’s behavior and interests better.
Download on Google Play
Download on App Store